Each month, Kerbey Lane Cafe honors two* service stars — employees who exemplify the KLC core values, who lend an extra hand, and who are all around awesome people. So, we wanted to feature them on our blog! See below for some fun facts about each star.
* This month, we had so many superstar employees from our Northwest Location that we couldn’t pick just one.
Store Leader Service Star: Alexis Salazar (left)
Find her: at our South Lamar Location
“Alexis is my hardworking get-it-done girl!” — D. Wilds
- How long have you worked at Kerbey Lane Cafe? Over 2 years.
- What’s your favorite thing to eat at KLC? The bacon pesto chicken.
- What’s your favorite place to eat that’s not KLC? Homeslice pizza! I keep it simple and get pepperoni and mushroom.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would fly.
- If you won a bunch of money somehow, what is the first way that you would spend it? I would buy a house for myself and then I would buy my parents a house.
Service Star Crew: Gabriel Rebollar (2 yrs), Corey LeBert (2 yrs), Jason Bratschi (2.5 yrs), Chris Prymuszewski (3 yrs), Kevin Lowe (3.5 yrs), Lee Deason (not pictured)
Find them: at our Northwest Location
“They are a power team.” – Josh B.
- What’s your favorite thing to eat at KLC? Chris: I usually make a burrito concoction: beans, rice, avocado, guacamole, red onions, veggie chorizo & Frito chips. Jason: I’ll go with the pachola burger with a hippy patty.
- What’s your favorite place to eat that’s not KLC? Gabriel: Lupe Tortilla. Kevin: Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Chris: Healing but with the flaw that I can’t heal myself. Jason: Self-resurrection.
- If you won a bunch of money somehow, what is the first way that you would spend it? Kevin: Build my own virtual reality set for our Dungeons & Dragons campaign. Corey: Buy a house.
Congratulations to the February group!