One of our main focuses at the beginning of 2013 is a major re-design of our menu. This doesn’t, necessarily, mean that we’re taking things off the menu it just means that we intend to make it easier to read. We have been working with a menu design expert to help us make our menu experience more enjoyable and more logical for our guests. If you’re already a Kerbey pro, this re-design probably won’t change your life too much since you already know what you like and how to order it but for our first time guests this should make things MUCH easier.
For instance, at the moment if you just want a Black Angus Burger you’re asked the following questions:
- What temperature would you like your burger cooked?
- Would you like a Bistro or Multi-grain bun?
- Would you care for any mayonaise, mustard, chipotle mayonaise or pesto mayonaise?
- Would you like to add any cheese, bacon, avocado, mushrooms, or jalapenos?
- Are you alright with lettuce, tomato and onion on your burger?
- What would you like as your side item?
On the one hand, it’s great to have so many options but on the other that’s quite an onslaught of questioning for someone who’s just hungry for a burger. In the future, you’ll still be able to build a custom burger but you’ll also just be able to order one with pre-determined toppings. This should make the ordering process flow much better for both our guests and our staff.
We don’t have a specific date for when the new look of our menu will hit stores but keep an eye out for it in the near future!